During this critical time the health and well-being of our staff, retail partners and our customers are our first priority. While we are carefully following directives from all government agencies, we are taking careful precautions to ensure everyone’s safety.
Our web store is open for business 24-7 and we are shipping our awesome bikes, on a normal schedule, offering multiple delivery options for you to choose from at checkout. See our shipping policy below.
Our customer service staff is working from home during this time, and available to serve you, weekdays 7am-6pm PST.
We offer three shipping options: standard home delivery, pickup at a local participating bike shop, and Beeline Bikes mobile bicycle delivery service. Not all options are available for all zip codes and purchase types. No matter which option you choose, the following policies apply:
- Free shipping applies to bikes $349 and over and parts and accessories orders $99 and over within the contiguous United States (lower 48) only.
- When shipped within the contiguous United States, bikes under $349 will receive $20 flat rate shipping. Parts and accessories orders under $99 will have a $10 shipping charge for the first item and a maximum shipping charge of $15. Shipping charges will be applied at checkout.
- Additional fees apply on all orders shipped to Alaska or Hawaii. Shipping fees will be calculated at checkout.
- Orders placed before 3pm ET (1:30pm ET for expedited shipments), Monday - Friday, excluding holidays ship out same day.
- All orders are shipped via FedEx with signature required.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Questions? Please see our FAQs or use this form.
Unfortunately, purchases through diamondback.com are not available for international shipping.