Easy Hassle-Free Returns
We hope you’re completely stoked about your new bike. If you aren’t, let us know.
Please note purchases made at an Authorized Dealer are subject to the specific return or exchange policies of that Dealer. Please check with your authorized dealer before you purchase.
Returns will only be accepted if:
- product is in new condition,
- purchase was made within 30 days,
- original packaging is included,
- proof of purchase is submitted, and
- package is shipped within the United States.
Questions? Give us a call at 800-251-8435 or, fill out the "Contact us" form with your order details.
- Contact us here to begin the process.
- A Diamondback customer care team member will reach out to you within two business days.
- Once approved, our customer care team will help determine the best way to return your order. These include:
- You take care of the packaging and shipping yourself (to help with shipping costs we can provide a call tag for a $75 fee). Need help boxing? Watch the video for Diamondback bike repackaging or, for many bikes under $500 MSRP, watch re-boxing your standard Diamondback.
- Drop your unboxed bike off at the local shop where you picked up your order.
- Have a mobile shop come to you for pickup, if available (a fee may apply).