eBIKE BATTERY RECYCLING PROGRAM
BUY > RIDE > RETURN > RECYCLE
One day, your ebike battery will reach its end of life. When that time comes, that battery needs to be specially handled to keep the environment, people, and property safe. It should not be put in a trash or recycling bin. Through this industry-supported program, you can ensure your batteries are safely and responsibly recycled.
WHERE DOES MY $15 GO?
It is for Call2Recycle to provide retailers with safe recycling kits for end-of-life and damaged/defective batteries and arrange for the collection, transportation, and recycling of the ebike batteries. This ensures those batteries are safely and responsibly handled and kept out of landfills.
DO YOU HAVE AN eBIKE BATTERY TO RECYCLE?
eBIKE SAFETY TIPS
- Always follow the manufacturer’s guidelines found in the product manual
- Never charge your eBike battery overnight or unattended
Do not leave your eBike
battery in the charger when
- Only use the charger that came with your ebike battery
- Handle your eBike battery with care – avoid extreme temperatures
- Do not drop your eBike battery